Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Well it's on sale, so I need it

Today's outfit was pretty boring. So boring that I didn't bother taking a picture of it. Sigh, being fashionable when you're lazy is tough. Instead of what I wore, today I'll show you what I will be wearing someday. First up is this really cute hi-low hemmed, black and yellow dress that I got from a cute store called Cotton On at the Montclair mall. It was only, brace yourselves, $7.50! What! Amaze-balls! Can't wait till it gets warmer so I can rock this dress with my Lorraina's from Just Fab.
Hi-low dress- Cotton On
 Next up are yet another pair of flats. I know, I have a shoe problem that gets harder to control when the shoes in question are only $3.50, whaaat! Yes my friends, only three dollars and fifty cents. Ridiculous! Go to H&M and grab yourself a pair or two.


Velvet bow flats- H&M
Now my next item up is the very Chanel-like overcoat. Once I saw it, it really spoke to me. The collar features a beaded detail that is beautifully done. The price for this beauty, $15! H&M Trend is the more higher end line, the original price being $79.95. I couldn't pass up on this baby. I can't wait to play around with some outfits for her.
Tweed overcoat- H&M Trend
Last, but not least, another dress. This dress caught my eye because of the bright color. The 2nd reason is that my brother is getting married in March and the theme is country. Hello June Carter Cash! I can't wait to tease my hair and throw on some boots for the wedding. This dress is also from Cotton On and it was on sale for $7.50. Score.
Yellow long-sleeve dress- Cotton On
 
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment