Wednesday, January 9, 2013

laziness and shoes

Today was one of those days that my laziness almost got the best of me. I was ready to put on leggings, a sweatshirt and my "uggs" and call it a day, but I couldn't let myself. I did, however, let myself put on jeggings, ha! I would call today's outfit pretty casual, so I put on my super cute boots and voila, outfit made. I was pretty lazy about doing my hair today, so that called for a beanie, but it worked, then I had to work.
beanie-H&M, lightweight top-H&M, jeggings- Forever 21, boots "Betina"-justfab.com
It was a long slow day that only got sweeter when I came home and yay, my Just Fab order was waiting for me! I've been wanting a pair of sexy, black stilettos since I saw a really great Jessica Simpson pair at Macy's. . . for $150! Ridiculous, right? Then out of nowhere I get an email from Just Fab about their BOGO sale and found a pair that was pretty much exactly like the J Simp's (only cheaper). Both shoes came out to $43 with tax, say what!

The Fairlee stiletto is super high, and super sexy. Can't wait to wear these bad girls on a date with my leather leggings or a LBD. Fierce!!!
"Fairlee"- just fab




The second pair I chose were the Lorraina's. They have a chunky heel and are leather and suede. They'll look fantastic with shorts or dresses, perfect for spring and summer. Thank God for Just Fab and amazing shoes. I'm a happy girl!
Lorraina- just fab

No comments:

Post a Comment