Friday, January 11, 2013

Boy sweater, girl boots

Today was super windy and I didn't want to wear a beanie so I wore my awesome navy blue headband. It added that feminine touch to my otherwise butch look, hah! My sweatshirt is actually a man's sweater, but I just couldn't pass up the mustard color. I think it looks a lil too fem for a guy anyway, which is why when I do wear it, I wear a cute necklace, or in today's case, a sparkly headband!

headband- H&M, sweatshirt- H&M $12.95, jeans-papaya, boots- just fab
Unfortunately, I couldn't hang wearing my boots today! The heels felt loose or something and I rolled my ankle a bit. Not cool. So I caved and bought a pair of flats. But all is well because I needed cute flats because the other pair I have hate feet and want to see them die. Dramatic, yes, but true.
Leopard flats- $12.95 H&M
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment