Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day and night

So today's post is about transitioning my outfit from day to night. Yesterday I had to go to work and I would be busy,so being comfortable was a factor for me. I wore gray leopard-print pants, a plain black tank top, my favorite vest and my black booties. Those darn booties, although cute, get ridiculously uncomfortable, so that sucked! I lightly curled my hair and threw on some simple concealer and chap-stick, and I was out the door.
vintage vest, tank top- H&M, leopard pants- H&M, booties- Ross

Later that night we went to dinner, and I didn't want to look too casual.It got colder so I wanted to wear a cute jacket or sweater. I decided to go with an over-sized blazer, which kept me warm and looked cute, yay. I wore my Lorraina's again and for being 5 inches I have to say they are more comfortable than the booties I was wearing earlier! Last thing I put on was my Lime Crime Velvetine in suedeberry. Its a matte lipstick that applies like a gloss and it lasts forever! I'm obsessed. Any who, these quick and simple changes made my outfit into a whole different look.
blazer- H&M, heels- justfab.com, lip color- Lime Crime
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment