Monday, January 21, 2013

3 day weekend

I've been lagging on posting, so let me say sorry for that. On Saturday it was nice and warm out, so I went with a very spring peplum shirt. I love the print on it and when I first considered buying the shirt I was kinda intimidated by the peplum. Luckily I stepped out of my comfort zone and bought it. Yay. I just wore it with some jeans and pink sandals, sorry I didn't get a full shot.
top- H&M
On Sunday I watched football, so I wore a new Patriots shirt, go pats! Anyways, no picture of that either, sorry.  So today I wanted to wear a dress and I'm glad I did. It was nice and warm today. The dress is pretty versatile, so I could easily dress it up for a nice dinner or date with my mister. To make it more casual I added one of my favorite pieces, my denim vest. With my leopard flats and straight hair I felt very light and pretty.
denim vest- vintage gap, dress- burlingtons

No comments:

Post a Comment