Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Smells like teen spirit

So this morning it was cold. (68 degrees is cold by So Cal standards okay) I had to be at work by 7, and knowing that it would be hot later I didn't want to wear a jacket. What's the next best thing to wear then? A studded flannel, yay! Now, I'm PMS-ing, so all I really want to do is wear sweatpants cuz they're the only thing that fit me right now, but alas, sweats are NSFW. What's the next best thing to wear then? High-waisted, shiny leggings, yay!

flannel- h&m, leggings- DTLA, glasses- h&m

Now no 90's grunge look is complete without a tiny backpack. God I love my lil packy.
 
backpack- vintage gifted

  Ain't she cute? So yeah, thats my take on grunge. Commercial grunge? At least I do actually listen to those Seattle bands. 

cheers

1 comment:

  1. I use my little tan backpack everyday and I always get asked where i got it from

    ReplyDelete