Sunday, July 14, 2013

Shoes. Shoes. Shoes. OMG shoes.

Hell-o everybody! (Hi Dr. Nick!) Huh? Today is all about shoes. Don't get me wrong, I love clothes and all, but there is something about a shoe that gets me going. It's like the chick from the movie In Her Shoes said; "You can't look fat in shoes." Or something to that nature, but I mean it's freaking true! I never feel like a blob in 5-inch heels. Even with my big ol size 9 patas, when I'm in the right shoe my feet feel surprisingly dainty and feminine. Like in this pair my wonderful sister sent me. (Thanks sizzle!)

They're super cute, right! They're Massimo from Target. Good ole Target.  
Top: Lola Daisy, bottom: Celestia- 
 both from Just Fab! (BOGO)

 How about these 2 pairs I just got in the mail yesterday? Swoon!!! I wore the Lola's to work today. And sheesh, people were very concerned about me having foot pain. No pain, no gain, and I looked hot!!!  However, I got right into my p.j.s  when I got home today and then I remembered,  I forgot to take a picture. Aw crap, I'm the worst style blogger.  So yeah, I really need to start taking pictures right when I get ready.

 Anyways, let's go buy some shoes and then rock the hell outta them!!! 

cheers!

 

1 comment:

  1. They are from target, but I got them brand new at a thrift store for like $7! Even better!!!

    ReplyDelete