Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mellow yellow

Hi everyone. Today was a little crazy, but life  can be a little crazy now and then.  I try to remember  to look on the bright side. Positivity is something that I'm trying to incorporate more into my day to day, and I'm hoping that this will bring bigger and better things in my life. So enough idealism, let's get to the clothes. I've been going through a yellow dress phase this spring and summer. I have 3 in my closet, hah! What I like about today's dressy dress in particular is how vibrant it is. I mean how could I NOT smile while wearing this? I  topped it off with my denim vest that's starting to really show the mileage. (Note to self, get a new vest.) I paired this with my cowboy boots that I am crazy in love with. Seriously, every girl needs a pair of cowboy(girl?) boots!

   vest-vintage, dress- h&m, boots- mia 

btw, I'm mobile blogging, so sorry if the layout is off  =) 

cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment