Friday, July 12, 2013

Not so basic black

hello everyone. Today's post is all about being anything but basic. If you're living here in L.A. you've noticed the weather has been super humid and muggy lately, yuck. I originally wanted to wear shorts, but alas, all my shorts are NSFW... sorry, not sorry. I decided on a basic black skirt and tank top combo, but I ain't no basic bitch! To amp up the boring black I wore my sheer brown kimono and my super cutie booties! Bam, what a difference one unique piece can make. I felt very fierce today, ready to take on the wild world of retail. What can I say, it was a good day.


  kimono-jeanology in uptown Whittier, tank and skirt- h&m, booties- got em at Ross

I wish I woulda accessorized a bit more, with maybe a statement necklace and a cuff or something, but oh well, you get the idea. I'm proud of myself for pulling off that heel for 8 hours too. I definitely will be incorporating more heels into my day to day from now on. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment