Tuesday, February 5, 2013

pms kills

So first let me apologize for the time-lapse. I've been forgetting to take pictures of my outfits and I've been in a PMS-lazy-grumpy phase. Yeah, sorry. So today it was super chilly and I had to go to work, blah. I hate getting out of bed on cold days, so that is why my hair was thrown up into a crazy bun. I put on my minty-blue sweater paired with my "leather" leggings, so I was pretty comfy and warm all day. Yay, and when I got home my cute little neighbor told me she couldn't "get over how cute I look!" D'aww, I admit, I blushed.
Sweater- Buffalo, leggings- DTLA, scarf- H&M

I love love love these glasses

 P.S. I saw the commercial for the Love collection by Prabal Gurung for Target and I am super excited. I may have to grab a piece or 2 from their collection. I just love the bright colors and the sweet, sexiness it has.

Prabal Gurung for Target


No comments:

Post a Comment