Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A few of my favorite things

So today in lieu of an outfit (i looked like a mess) I'm posting some of the beauty products I can't live without! So, first things first, makeup. My basic day to day look consists of BB cream, mascara, bronzer and a lip color.

extra oil w lash mascara- rimmel, velvetines- lime crime, Dallas bronzer- Benefit, BB cream-cvs brand

Like I said, my everyday look is simple and quick. I don't like to wear too much makeup, so this is just enough to look alive, hah. 

After a long day nothing feels better than washing my face. 
makeup remover- Equate, moisturizer- Boots, face wash- Neutrogena, facial brush- Sephora

I like to really clean my face well, so I bought this facial brush to use with the face wash. My face looks and feels amazing! The Boots moisturizer is the best I've ever used. My skin is super sensitive and oily and this Boots brand really works well with my picky skin.

I'm still searching for a shampoo and conditioner, but I've found the perfect hair oil and treatment!


coconut oil- Monoi of Maui, moroccan argan oil- Organix

I fell in love with this coconut oil while on vacation in Hawaii. I use it as a body oil and as a conditioning treatment for my hair. Bonus! It smells amazing and my skin and hair feels soft and silky. For everyday hair treatment, I use the oil by Organix. It helps keep my hair frizz-free and shiny. 

So those are my favorite things!

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment